Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing but a story worth telling

Here is my answer to THE question: Why am I living?

For the religious, the answer is : "So that I can do good deeds and attain Moksha"

For the naive , the answer is: "So that I can change the world and make it a better place to live"

For the genius, the answer is: "So that I can change the world and make it a better place to live"

For the stupid, the answer is: "What is this stupid question"

For the intelligent, the answer is: "I have been thinking about this, but I really do not have an answer"

For the lazy, the answer is: "Newton's first law!!! Living is the default thing, dying takes effort"

For me, the answer is: "To create a life, which is a story worth telling!!!"

As always, this is untill I change my mind!!!

1 comment:

msk_ajay said...

we live to be happy & make others happy.